|Version 222 (modified by gianlucagiacometti, 2 years ago) (diff)|
This is a temporary list of available plugins until our plugin repository is ready.
Everyone who developed a plugin is welcome to add a link here.
In order to preserve the code and avoid broken links, we suggest that the developer of a plugin opens a project on SourceForge, Google Code, Github, Gitorious, Bitbucket or BerliOS, or another bigger and secure open source code hosting of the developer's choice.
Roundcube Community forum
- Login AutoMX - Sets the used mail server based on the MX record of the email address used as login
- New user identity
- IdentiTeam - Create new users' identities and fancy signatures, using data from an LDAP server and complex HTML or text templates.
- Show identities dialog to new users
- Copy Squirrelmail user settings when creating a new user
- squirrelmail_usercopy - Modified version to also import the abookgroup
- webcyradm_usercopy - Copy web-cyradm email configuration when creating a new user
- oma_usercopy - Copy openmailadmin email configuration when creating a new user
- Help - System Help Menu
- HMailServer Aliased Login - Resolve Alias and logon real user
- HMailServer Change Password - Change passwords on hMailServer
- HMailServer Autoresponder - Give access to hMailServer Autoresponder
- HMailServer Forwarding - Give access to hMailServer Forwarding
- HMailServer Signature - Give access to hMailServer Signature
- HMailServer Spamfilter - Setup a spam filter rule
- Language Selector - Select Language on logon page
- Remote Imap Accounts - Multiple Imap Accounts within one session
- Password Reminder - Send a Password Reminder to an approved idenity (checked_identities plugin is recommended)
- Terms and Conditions - Force user to agree Terms and Conditions
- Contact us - Contact form in not authenticated state to send a message to admin
- Demo Mode - Provide a Demo Account
- Taskbar - Add a navigation bar to the Login page
- Autologin - autologin from external Site e.g. (CMS, Portal ...)
Searchbox - Set default search fields for the search box- Deprecated. Now available in roundcube itself.
- New User - Inform admin and send user welcome message when new RoundCube user is created
User database handler - Create custom database handler to use with other plugins(Temporarily down due technical problems) Custom session variables - Add custom session variables with values from SQL result(Temporarily down due technical problems)
- Log to database - Log to database instead of file
- Self-Registration - Let users sign up accounts (driver based ... available drivers: hMailServer, cPanel)
- Encryption - Add support for encryption/decryption (i.e. GnuPG) to RoundCube
- ServerInfo - Displays some basic server info in settings tab. To help users configuring their mail clients.
- Vlogin - Based on the vlogin plugin from Squirrelmail.
- jQuery Calendar - Calendar
- Page wrapper - Load Roundcube into a frameset
- Nabble - Interface for Nabble Apps
- Logout Redirect - AJAX Login example and redirect on logout
- logout_redirect - modified version to only redirect to the homepage (depending on the domain part of the default identity)
- Google Analytics - Embed Google Analytics (optional async and sync mode)
- Google Ads - Embed Google Advertisements
- Crawler - Fake content for crawlers to make ad sense more contextual
- Summary - Show a featured welcome page after successful login
- Webmail Notifier - Interface for Firefox Addon Webmail Notifier
- Custom Title - Add a custom prefix and suffix to page titles (i.e. usernames)
- jqueryui - Support plugin for other plugins. Adds jQuery UI library to Roundcube.
- Dovecot Impersonate - Impersonate another user using the dovecot masteruser feature. Useful for helpdesk/support issues.
- Impersonate - Same as above for other Servers than Dovecot (requires Save Password Plugin)
- Login Info - Adds own text/grafics to the login screen
- Custom Logo - Changes the logo when logged in, depending on the domain part of the default identity (email address)
- fundraising - Tell users about the status of an ongoing fundraising operation. Git repository: git://webmasters.boum.org/roundcube-plugin-fundraising
- thunderbird_labels Thunderbird Labels Plugin, Display/change/set the message labels/tags like important/todo/... using the same colors as Mozilla Thunderbird
- Message label Roundcube Labels Plugin display/change/set/search manual label/tag like Gmail.
- Fix messagelist table Header - Do not obscure table header on messagelist scrolling
- Roundcube Planner - Planner is a task-management plugin for Roundcube. A hybrid between a todo-list and a calendar.
- OpenOTP Authentication - Enables OpenOTP Two-Factor Authentication
- Yubikey Authentication - Enables Yubikey Authentication
- Swekey Authentication - Enables Swekey Authentication
- Certificate Authentication
- HTTP Authentication
- roundcubeldap - LDAP against authentication plugins
- CAS Authentication - CAS Authentication plugin for logging into RoundCube with credentials authenticated by a CAS server and using those credentials to log into the IMAP backend.
- Confixx authentication plugin - Login with mail addresses to RoundCube. Resolves Confixx mail adresses to real username.
- LDAP Authentication - LDAP Authentication plugin that creates user profile based on LDAP information.
- RoundCube mod-auth-openid Provide an automatic connection to an imap server having master users with the apache module mod-auth-openid.
- Persistent Login - Persistent login functionality ("Keep me logged in").
- Captcha - Force a Captcha challenge
- HMailServer Autoban - Use hMailServer AutoBan? feature for webmail
- DNS Blacklists - Lock out user if Client IP is blacklisted
- AntiBruteForce - Plugin to prevent brute force user and pass attempts on Rouncube Webmail - Autoban feature with White List feature.
- rcguard - A reCAPTCHA challenge for users who have too many failed logins
- Fail2ban - Add support for IP address blocking of failed login attempts by logging the failed attempts IP address, not your web-servers address.
- Attachment-Reminder - A plug-in that prompts you if it looks like you wanted to attach a file but didn't.
- Drag-and-Upload - Allow you to drag and upload attachments
- Attachment Preview - Allow preview attachments when composing a mail
- FileApi Attachments - Allow Upload of Attachments via Drag 'n Drop
- Compose Addressbook - Enable the use of the addressbook from within the compose window
- Custom from - Enable virtual email sender input ("From:" header) & auto-detect emails sent to a virtual address when replying (updated to version 1.1)
- Compose in New Window - Change Compose/Reply/Forward? buttons to Open Message in New Window (Updated for 0.6-beta)
- Detach large Attachments - Detach large Attachments and include a download link instead
- Forward Attachments - Extend the forward as attachment function to work with multiple messages
- Mark-as-Junk button
- New Mail Notifier - Notifies about a new mail using few methods (focus, favicon, sound).
- HTML5 Notifier - Adds HTML5 feature Desktop Notifications to notify you about a new mail with a popup.
- Mark as Junk 2 - Extension of 'Mark-as-Junk button' with ability to mark as not junk, optionally detaching original messages from spam reports if the message is not junk and learning junk/not junk using various methods (salearn, etc.)
- MoveSpam - Automatically moves messages to the junk folder based on a tag in the subject line
- Report_JUNK - Report SPAM to services like http://www.blackhole.mx
- VCard Attachments
- Display more headers
- Mailinglist Commands - Show subscribe/unsubscribe and other mailinglist commands
- Message list context menu - Adds context menu with actions like mark as read, delete, forward
- Copy message (context menu extension) - Adds option to the context menu to copy messages another folder
- Additional List Controls - Adds Select Range functionality
- All Folder Search - Allow searching across all IMAP folders
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Use keyboard shortcuts for common tasks
- DKIM status - Display an icon for the verification of DKIM signatures (valid, invalid, third-party or no signature)
- Gravatar support - Shows a gravatar of the user, if available!
- Sgf in your message - Shows a sgf diagram in your browser. Sgf - smart game format (go, baduk, weiqi game).
Message Faces for Roundcube - show sender portraits/logos if available at Message Faces
- Message Highlight - Highlight Mail Index rows based on criteria like sender/recipient/subject (only works with SVN > June 21 2010)
- Chbox - Checkbox to select messages
- Show Contact Image - Show Sender Photo in Mailview and Mail Preview Pane if Sender Photo is set in VCard into new Addressbook or Gravatar Picture is Aviable (RC 0.6-svn > Februar 01 2011)
- BugHeader - Show additional informations from bugtracker mails.
- threading_as_default - Set «Threads» view as the default.
- Mark Buttons - Adds Mark as: buttons beside Select button on bottom of message list
- cloudview - online attachment viewing for Office docs
- Global Address Book - Adds an SQL based global address book
OBM shared Address Book- Retrieve contact informations from OBM database to SQL shared address book. The latests version of the plugin can be found on the following git repository : http://git.obm.org/roundcube
- Google Contacts - Sync with Google Contacts
- Plaxo Contacts - Access Plaxo Contacts
- Automatic Addressbook - Collects recipients of the mail you send to an addressbook that is then used for autocompletion.
- Recipient To Contacts - Allows you to quickly add recipients to existing addressbooks
- Import Horde contacts - Automatically import contacts from a Horde Turba installation at login time.
- CardDAV Backend - Addressbook backend for CardDAV servers like davical.
- CardDAV-Plugin - Addressbook synchronization with CardDAV-Servers (multiple CardDAV-Servers for each user)
- LKK-AddressBook - List-seyle Addressbook,let you view the address book and add email with click mouse.
- Additional message headers
- Limit Recipients - Limit number of recipients (useful to make webmail less attractive for spammers. Along with hMailServer Autoban plugin and DNS Blacklists plugin, my public webmail Mail4us.net is 99% free of outgoing spam!)
- Log Sender - Log real identity (encrypted) in X-Sender header for abuse tracking.
- Forward as Attachment - Forward message(s) as attachment
- Attach a vCard - Attach a vCard according to used identity
- Block Spam Sending - Messages with indentical bodies within one session are most likely spam. Restrict sending out messages with identical bodies.
- Redirect Bounce - Redirect/rerouted/bounce message
- Recipients To Contact - Displays a dialog to quickly add unknown recipients to address book when sending an email
- TextMagic SMS Shipping Sends SMS with TextMagic
- Multiple SMTP server - Set multiple SMTP server as counterparts to defined IMAP mail hosts.
- Custom Character Encoding - Adds option to change character encoding of sending message.
- Change password - Change password using various methods (DB, SASL, poppassd, LDAP, etc.)
- Managesieve filters
- Another managesieve filters
- cPanel User Level Filters cPanel Per-User filter manager
- Subscription options
- ACL - IMAP Access Control List management
- Spamassassin User Prefs - Change Spamassassin settings, stored in a DB
- Settings - Advanced Settings Navigation
- Message List Cols - Let the user choose the sort order
- Checked Identities - Activate a new identity by a confirmation link sent to the identity account
- Postfixadmin integration - 2 plugins to integrate with postfixadmin
- Vacation Plugin - Vacation / Autoreply plugin with FTP, SSHFTP,Setuid backends with .forward and SQL-support. Allows per host config.
- VeximAccountAdmin - Covers the non-admin part of Vexim (password, spam/virus, forward, autoresponder, header blocks)
- Vacation - Vacation plugin with custom storage backends (SQL, LDAP, custom driver).
- Special Folders - Define new special folders and change its folder, name and icon. Let users override some or all this fields.
- Roles and Permissions - Adds the ability to easily give different permissions to users by creating a roles table and assigning users to it. This and other plugins may use its public function to register permissions and admin them with this plugin.
- Forgot Password - Sends a link to the user's alternative email, than he can generate a new password. After login, if the user does not have an alternative email, it shows a warning.
- Qmailadmin - Adds settings tabs allowing the user to change their password or vacation message using a qmailadmin backend.
- Forward - Set forward addresses in Postfix Admin database.
- Aliases - Set alias addresses in Postfix Admin database.
- Load Optimizer requester_saver - Optimize Roundcube by joining external js/css files, compressing features and html caching. Notice: This plugin is not compatible yet with some popular plugins (f.e. message_highlight). On my demo site I have running adjusted third party plugins. If you see a plugin running on http://mail4us.net which is not working for you along request_saver plugin, please ask for the adjusted code (myroundcube at mail4us dot net).
- Roundube iJab Integration - This plugin helps in integration of iJab (web based XMPP messaging client) with Roundcube. Configuration of iJab with some xmpp server (such as ejabberd) is beyond the scope of this plugin. You can see the references section if you want some useful links in configuring iJab.