|Version 165 (modified by admiral, 3 years ago) (diff)|
This is a temporary list of available plugins until our plugin repository is ready.
Everyone who developed a plugin is welcome to add a link here.
In order to preserve the code and avoid broken links, we suggest that the developer of a plugin opens a project on SourceForge, Google Code, Github, Gitorious, Bitbucket or BerliOS, or another bigger and secure open source code hosting of the developer's choice.
Roundcube Community forum
- Login AutoMX - Sets the used mail server based on the MX record of the email address used as login
- New user identity
- Show identities dialog to new users
- Copy Squirrelmail user settings when creating a new user
- squirrelmail_usercopy - Modified version to also import the abookgroup
- webcyradm_usercopy - Copy web-cyradm email configuration when creating a new user
- Help - System Help Menu
- HMailServer Aliased Login - Resolve Alias and logon real user
- HMailServer Change Password - Change passwords on hMailServer
- HMailServer Autoresponder - Give access to hMailServer Autoresponder
- HMailServer Forwarding - Give access to hMailServer Forwarding
- HMailServer Signature - Give access to hMailServer Signature
- HMailServer Spamfilter - Setup a spam filter rule
- Language Selector - Select Language on logon page
- Remote Imap Accounts - Multiple Imap Accounts within one session
- Password Reminder - Send a Password Reminder to an approved idenity (checked_identities plugin is recommended, also sendmessage plugin)
- Terms and Conditions - Force user to agree Terms and Conditions
- Contact us - Contact form in not authenticated state to send a message to admin
- Demo Mode - Provide a Demo Account
- Taskbar - Add a navigation bar to the Login page
- Autologin - autologin from external Site e.g. (CMS, Portal ...)
Searchbox - Set default search fields for the search box- Deprecated. Now available in roundcube itself.
- New User - Inform admin and send user welcome message when new RoundCube user is created
User database handler - Create custom database handler to use with other plugins(Temporarily down due technical problems) Custom session variables - Add custom session variables with values from SQL result(Temporarily down due technical problems)
- Log to database - Log to database instead of file
- Self-Registration - Let users sign up accounts (driver based ... available drivers: hMailServer)
- Encryption - Add support for encryption/decryption (i.e. GnuPG) to RoundCube
- ServerInfo - Displays some basic server info in settings tab. To help users configuring their mail clients.
- Vlogin - Based on the vlogin plugin from Squirrelmail.
- jQuery Calendar - Calendar
- Page wrapper - Load page into frameset (with google ads support)
- Nabble - Interface for Nabble Apps
- Logout Redirect - AJAX Login example and redirect on logout
- logout_redirect - modified version to only redirect to the homepage (depending on the domain part of the default identity)
- Google Analytics - Embed Google Analytics (optional async and sync mode)
- Crawler - Fake content for crawlers to make ad sense more contextual
- Summary - Show a featured welcome page after successful login
- Webmail Notifier - Interface for Firefox Addon Webmail Notifier
- Custom Title - Add a custom prefix and suffix to page titles (i.e. usernames)
- jqueryui - Support plugin for other plugins. Adds jQuery UI library to Roundcube)
- Dovecot Impersonate - Impersonate another user using the dovecot masteruser feature. Useful for helpdesk/support issues.
- Import Messages - Adds option to upload and import .eml file(s) into a mail folder
- Login Info - Adds own text/grafics to the login screen
- Custom Logo - Changes the logo when logged in, depending on the domain part of the default identity (email address)
- fundraising - Tell users about the status of an ongoing fundraising operation. Git repository: git://webmasters.boum.org/roundcube-plugin-fundraising
- Yubikey Authentication - Enables Yubikey Authentication
- Swekey Authentication - Enables Swekey Authentication
- Certificate Authentication
- HTTP Authentication
- roundcubeldap - LDAP against authentication plugins
- CAS Authentication - CAS Authentication plugin for logging into RoundCube with credentials authenticated by a CAS server and using those credentials to log into the IMAP backend.
- Confixx authentication plugin - Login with mail addresses to RoundCube. Resolves Confixx mail adresses to real username.
- LDAP Authentication - LDAP Authentication plugin that creates user profile based on LDAP information.
- RoundCube mod-auth-openid Provide an automatic connection to an imap server having master users with the apache module mod-auth-openid.
- Captcha - Force a Captcha challenge
- HMailServer Autoban - Use hMailServer AutoBan? feature for webmail
- DNS Blacklists - Lock out user if Client IP is blacklisted
- antiBruteForce - Plugin to prevent brute force user and pass attempts on Rouncube Webmail - Autoban feature
- rcguard - A reCAPTCHA challenge for users who have too many failed logins
- Fail2ban - Add support for IP address blocking of failed login attempts by logging the failed attempts IP address, not your web-servers address.
- FileApi Attachments - Allow Upload of Attachments via Drag 'n Drop (only in up-to-date browsers)
- Compose Addressbook - Enable the use of the addressbook from within the compose window
- Custom From - Add button to compose screen, replacing identity selection list by a "From:" (sender) field custom input
- Compose in New Window - Change Compose/Reply/Forward? buttons to Open Message in New Window
- Message Size - Allows admins to limit the overall size of a message by capping the cumulative size of all the attachments
- Smart Self-Reply - When replying to sent messages, reply to the original recipients rather than yourself
- Mark-as-Junk button
- Mark as Junk 2 – Extension of 'Mark-as-Junk button' with ability to mark as not junk, optionally detaching original messages from spam reports if the message is not junk and learning junk/not junk using various methods (salearn, etc.)
- MoveSpam – Automatically moves messages to the junk folder based on a tag in the subject line (eg. ***SPAM***).
- VCard Attachments
- Display more headers
- Mailinglist Commands - Show subscribe/unsubscribe and other mailinglist commands
- Message list context menu - Adds context menu with actions like mark as read, delete, forward
- Copy message (context menu extension) - Adds option to the context menu to copy messages another folder
- Additional List Controls - Adds Select Range functionality
- All Folder Search - Allow searching across all IMAP folders
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Use keyboard shortcuts for common tasks
- DKIM status - Display an icon for the verification of DKIM signatures (valid, invalid, third-party or no signature)
- Gravatar support - Shows a gravatar of the user, if available!
- Sgf in your message - Shows a sgf diagram in your browser. Sgf - smart game format (go, baduk, weiqi game).
- Zip download - Adds options to download all attachments or multiple messages or folders in a zip file
- Message Faces for Roundcube - show sender portraits/logos if available at Message Faces
- Message Highlight - Highlight Mail Index rows based on criteria like sender/recipient/subject (only works with SVN > June 21 2010)
- Chbox - Checkbox to select messages
- Show Contact Image - Show Sender Photo in Mailview and Mail Preview Pane if Sender Photo is set in VCard into new Addressbook or Gravatar Picture is Aviable (RC 0.6-svn > Februar 01 2011)
- Global Address Book – Adds an SQL based global address book
- OBM shared Address Book – Retrieve contact informations from OBM database to SQL shared address book
- Google Contacts - Access Google Contacts
- Plaxo Contacts - Access Plaxo Contacts
- Automatic Addressbook - Collects recipients of the mail you send to an addressbook that is then used for autocompletion.
- Automatic Addressbook - dto. maintained version
- Recipient To Contacts - Allows you to quickly add recipients to existing addressbooks
- Import Horde contacts - Automatically import contacts from a Horde Turba installation at login time.
- Additional message headers
- Limit Recipients - Limit number of recipients (useful to make webmail less attactive for spammers. Along with hMailServer Autoban plugin and DNS Blacklists plugin, my public webmail Mail4us.net is 99% free of outgoing spam!)
- Log Sender - Log real identity (encrypted) in X-Sender header for abuse tracking.
- Forward as Attachment - Forward message(s) as attachment
- Attach a vCard - Attach a vCard according to used identity
- Block Spam Sending - Messages with indentical bodies within one session are most likely spam. Restrict sending out messages with identical bodies.
- Redirect Bounce - Redirect/rerouted/bounce message
- Save replies in same folder (saveinsamefolder) - Save message in same folder when replying
- Recipients To Contact - Displays a dialog to quickly add unknown recipients to address book when sending an email
- TextMagic SMS Shipping Sends SMS with TextMagic
- Change password - Change password using various methods (DB, SASL, poppassd, LDAP, etc.)
- Managesieve filters
- managesieve - works with cyrus 2.2 and timsieved
- Another managesieve filters
- Subscription options
- Spamassassin User Prefs - Change Spamassassin settings, stored in a DB
- Settings - Advanced Settings Navigation
- Message List Cols - Let the user choose the sort order
- Checked Identities - Activate a new identity by a confirmation link sent to the identity account
- Send System Message - Helper plugin for "Checked Identities" and others in future to send out a system message
- Postfixadmin integration - 2 plugins to integrate with postfixadmin
- Vacation Plugin - Vacation / Autoreply plugin with FTP, SSHFTP,Setuid backends with .forward and SQL-support. Allows per host config.
- VeximAccountAdmin - Covers the non-admin part of Vexim (password, spam/virus, forward, autoresponder, header blocks)
- Vacation - Vacation plugin with custom storage backends (SQL, LDAP, custom driver).
- Special Folders - Define new special folders and change its folder, name and icon. Let users override some or all this fields.
- Roles and Permissions - Adds the ability to easily give different permissions to users by creating a roles table and assigning users to it. This and other plugins may use its public function to register permissions and admin them with this plugin.
- Forgot Password - Sends a link to the user's alternative email, than he can generate a new password. After login, if the user does not have an alternative email, it shows a warning.