The Official Roundcube Plugins Repository
This is a temporary list of available plugins until our plugin repository is ready.
Everyone who developed a plugin is welcome to add a link here.
In order to preserve the code and avoid broken links, we suggest that the developer of a plugin opens a project on SourceForge, Google Code, Github, Gitorious, Bitbucket or BerliOS, or another bigger and secure open source code hosting of the developer's choice.
Installing Plugins and Activating Plugins
After downloading a plugin, extract (unzip) it in RoundCube's plugins directory. Doing this correctly should result in a subdirectory plugins/<name of plugin> which contains all of the plugin's files.
A plugin is not used until you enable it by adding its directory name to the config option plugins, as an array element. This is done by editing your local config/main.inc.php file. Only plugins listed in the array will be enabled.
For example, to enable plugins named additional_message_headers and archive, config/main.inc.php should contain this line:
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('additional_message_headers', 'archive');
To disable a plugin, just remove it from the list.
The RoundCube packages from Debian's wheezy-backports put the plugins under /usr/share/roundcube/plugins, but require a symlink to every plugin directory under /var/lib/roundcube/plugins. If you forget to create the symlink, newly installed plugins will not be loaded, but in this case there will be a log entry like PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file ... in RoundCube's log indicating where the problem is.
- Login AutoMX - Sets the used mail server based on the MX record of the email address used as login
- New user identity
- IdentiTeam - Create new users' identities and fancy signatures, using data from an LDAP server and complex HTML or text templates.
- LDAP Alias Sync - Enhanced LDAP identity synchronization, based on André Rodier's IdentiTeam plugin.
- Show identities dialog to new users
- Copy Squirrelmail user settings when creating a new user
- squirrelmail_usercopy - Modified version to also import the abookgroup and handle non fully qualified addresses.
- Help - System Help Menu
- Ubuntu Unity Integration - adds an icon to the Ubuntu launcher and enables to launch the webmail from the Dash
- Autologin - autologin from external Site e.g. (CMS, Portal ...)
Searchbox - Set default search fields for the search box- Deprecated. Now available in roundcube itself.
- Clevercube External Database - This plug-in let's to use external databases in other plug-ins, which support them.
Custom session variables - Add custom session variables with values from SQL result(Temporarily down due technical problems)
- Roundcube OpenPGP - Roundcube plugin adding OpenPGP support using OpenPGP.js.
- Encryption - Add support for encryption/decryption (i.e. GnuPG) to RoundCube
- ServerInfo - Displays some basic server info in settings tab. To help users configuring their mail clients.
- logout_redirect - modified version to only redirect to the homepage (depending on the domain part of the default identity)
- Google Analytics - Embed Google Analytics (optional async and sync mode)
- Custom Title - Add a custom prefix and suffix to page titles (i.e. usernames)
- Dovecot Impersonate - Impersonate another user using the dovecot masteruser feature. Useful for helpdesk/support issues.
- login_info - Adds own text/grafics to the login screen
- custom_logo - Changes the logo when logged in, depending on the domain part of the default identity (email address)
- fundraising - Tell users about the status of an ongoing fundraising operation. Git repository: git://webmasters.boum.org/roundcube-plugin-fundraising
- thunderbird_labels Thunderbird Labels Plugin, Display/change/set the message labels/tags like important/todo/... using the same colors as Mozilla Thunderbird
- Message label Roundcube Labels Plugin display/change/set/search manual label/tag like Gmail.
- Tags This plugin will add the ability to tag mails like it is done in Thunderbird. He will follow the same semantic as Thunderbird to manage tag, so tags set using this plugins will be seen in Thunderbird and vice-versa.
- OTRS - User can send tickets through this plugin directly to OTRS
- TinyHelpers: Otherserver - Switches login form between predefined hosts and free host input
- TinyHelpers: Hostmatch - Matches username (only if email address) against predefined hosts and autoselects dropdown entry of that host
Extended Archiving Plugin - Archives mail by year, month or sender
- Larry skin mod - Minimize header, hide toolbar labels, unselectable interface element, expand/collase mailpreview frame
- Extra Identity Data - Add 3 additional Personal data text fields to Identity data form: Real name, Mobile phone number, Secondary contact email http://www.bbcontrols.com/extra_identity_data/
- Duo Security Authentication - Enables 2 Factor Authentication using Duo Security
- OpenOTP Authentication - Enables OpenOTP Two-Factor Authentication
- Dynalogin Authentication - Displays an additional textbox during login for entering Dynalogin OTP code
- RadiusOTPLogin Authentication - Enables (in conjunction with guide) Two-Factor Authentication via FreeRADIUS
- Yubikey Authentication - Enables Yubikey Authentication (revised)
- Swekey Authentication - Enables Swekey Authentication
- Certificate Authentication
- HTTP Authentication
- roundcubeldap - LDAP against authentication plugins
- CAS Authentication - CAS Authentication plugin for logging into RoundCube with credentials authenticated by a CAS server and using those credentials to log into the IMAP backend.
- Confixx authentication plugin - Login with mail addresses to RoundCube. Resolves Confixx mail adresses to real username.
- LDAP Authentication - LDAP Authentication plugin that creates user profile based on LDAP information.
- LDAP Require group membership - LDAP Authentication plugin that allows require user group membership
- RoundCube mod-auth-openid Provide an automatic connection to an imap server having master users with the apache module mod-auth-openid.
- Persistent Login - Persistent login functionality ("Keep me logged in").
- Remember Me - Persistent login functionality ("Keep me logged in").
- Vlogin - Based on the vlogin plugin from Squirrelmail.
- Clevercube External Authentication - A plug-in that adds a possibility to log in via external login form and redirects logout and login error pages to specified URL as GET requests.
- Discovery - A plug-in designed to automatically find out imap and smtp server from the users email-address
- 2-steps Google verification - Adds the Google 2-step verification to the login proccess
- https://github.com/TrustDesigner - Authentication with your smartphone by flashing QRCode
- https://github.com/covent/userAlias - A plugin to login with aliases stored in a file.
- Virtual User Mapping - Multiple user logins for one account.
- AntiBruteForce - Plugin to prevent brute force user and pass attempts on Rouncube Webmail - Autoban feature with White List feature.
- Bruteforce Breaker - Another simple plugin to prevent brute-force attack.
- rcguard - A reCAPTCHA challenge for users who have too many failed logins
- Fail2ban - Add support for IP address blocking of failed login attempts by logging the failed attempts IP address, not your web-servers address.
- drcaptcha - Add captcha verification to login page.
Roundcube Security Provides several extra security settings for Roundcube.
- https://github.com/TrustDesigner - SMIME with your smartphone by flashing QRCode.
- Raw managesieve A Roundcube plugin to add raw sieve filters.
- Imap highlight A Roundcube plugin to highlight messages based on imap flags.
- Clientside message filter Roundcube Clientside mail message filter based on plugin by Roberto Zarrelli
- Attachment Reminder - A plug-in that prompts you if it looks like you wanted to attach a file but you didn't.
- Attachment Preview - Allow preview attachments when composing a mail
- Compose Addressbook - Enable the use of the addressbook from within the compose window (classic skin only)
- Custom from - Enable virtual email sender input ("From:" header) & auto-detect emails sent to a virtual address when replying (updated to version 1.1 ; GitHub repository)
- Forward Attachments - Extend the forward as attachment function to work with multiple messages
Recipient Reminder- Asks for confirmation if 'dangerous' recipients (e.g. all, list,...) or too many recipients are used. New link dragndrop_attachments - Allow you to drag and drop files to upload them as attachments (compatible with roundcube 0.8.0+)- supported natively in 0.9 Drag-and-Upload - Allow you to drag and upload attachments- supported natively in 0.9 FileApi Attachments - Allow Upload of Attachments via Drag 'n Drop- supported natively in 0.9
- JSVI - Compose the messages using [jsvi](http://gpl.internetconnection.net/vi/)
- Markdown editor - Transform the html editor into a markdown editor
- Mark-as-Junk button
- New Mail Notifier - Notifies about a new mail using few methods (focus, favicon, sound).
- HTML5 Notifier - Adds HTML5 feature Desktop Notifications to notify you about a new mail with a popup.
- Mark as Junk 2 - Extension of 'Mark-as-Junk button' with ability to mark as not junk, optionally detaching original messages from spam reports if the message is not junk and learning junk/not junk using various methods (salearn, etc.)
- MoveSpam - Automatically moves messages to the junk folder based on a tag in the subject line
- Report_JUNK - Report SPAM to services like http://www.blackhole.mx
- VCard Attachments
- Display more headers
- Mailinglist Commands - Show subscribe/unsubscribe and other mailinglist commands
- Message list context menu - Adds context menu with actions like mark as read, delete, forward
- Copy message (context menu extension) - Adds option to the context menu to copy messages another folder
- All Folder Search - Allow searching across all IMAP folders
- https://github.com/corbosman/keyboard_shortcuts - Use keyboard shortcuts for common tasks
- DKIM status - Display an icon for the verification of DKIM signatures (valid, invalid, third-party or no signature)
- Gravatar support - Shows a gravatar of the user, if available!
- Sgf in your message - Shows a sgf diagram in your browser. Sgf - smart game format (go, baduk, weiqi game).
Message Faces for Roundcube - show sender portraits/logos if available at Message Faces
- Message Highlight - Highlight Mail Index rows based on criteria like sender/recipient/subject (only works with SVN > June 21 2010)
- Chbox - Checkbox to select messages
- Show Contact Image - Show Sender Photo in Mailview and Mail Preview Pane if Sender Photo is set in VCard into new Addressbook or Gravatar Picture is Aviable (RC 0.6-svn > Februar 01 2011)
- BugHeader - Show additional informations from bugtracker mails.
- threading_as_default - Set «Threads» view as the default.
- Mark Buttons - Adds Mark as: buttons beside Select button on bottom of message list
- cloudview - online attachment viewing for Office docs
- Move Seen Messages - Move automatically seen messages from folder INBOX to another folder at intervals of time configurable.
- Check Size INBOX Mailbox - Check size of INBOX mailbox, if it is bigger than max_size alert the user.
- Audio Attachments - Play audio attachments inside the message window.
- MathJax - Display Latex-formulas with MathJax.
- ODFViewer - Support for ODF files preview.
- zipdownload Download all attachments as zip archive. With optional download features for selected messages or entire folders
- highlightSearch Highlight in the message view the words you have typed in the search box. Works perfectly with both text and HTML messages without breaking any tag.
- Muttcube - Adds mutt and muttator behavior to roundcube
- Global Address Book - Adds an SQL based global address book
OBM shared Address Book- Retrieve contact informations from OBM database to SQL shared address book. The latests version of the plugin can be found on the following git repository : http://git.obm.org/roundcube
- Google Contacts - Sync with Google Contacts
- Google Addressbook - Syncs your Google Addressbook in readonly mode with Roundcube
- Automatic Addressbook - Collects recipients of the mail you send to an addressbook that is then used for autocompletion.
- Recipient To Contacts - Allows you to quickly add recipients to existing addressbooks
- Import Horde contacts - Automatically import contacts from a Horde Turba installation at login time.
- CardDAV Backend - Addressbook backend for CardDAV servers like davical.
- CardDAV-Plugin - Addressbook synchronization with CardDAV-Servers (multiple CardDAV-Servers for each user)
- LKK-AddressBook - List-seyle Addressbook,let you view the address book and add email with click mouse.
- Additional message headers
- Log Sender - Log real identity (encrypted) in X-Sender header for abuse tracking.
- Redirect Bounce - Redirect/rerouted/bounce message
- Recipients To Contact - Displays a dialog to quickly add unknown recipients to address book when sending an email
- TextMagic SMS Shipping Sends SMS with TextMagic
- Multiple SMTP server - Set multiple SMTP server as counterparts to defined IMAP mail hosts.
- Custom Character Encoding - Adds option to change character encoding of sending message.
- SMSHosting SMS Module Sends SMS with SmsHosting
- Change password - Change password using various methods (DB, SASL, poppassd, LDAP, etc.)
- Managesieve filters
- Another managesieve filters
- cPanel User Level Filters cPanel Per-User filter manager
- Subscription options
- ACL - IMAP Access Control List management
- Spamassassin User Prefs - Change Spamassassin settings, stored in a DB
Postfixadmin integration - 2 plugins to integrate with postfixadmin(Moved to Github - see below)
- Forward - Simple plugin to set forward address directly in Postfix database.
- LDAP-Forward - Set your forwarding address attribute in LDAP.
- Postfixadmin forwarding - Postfixadmin forwarding configuration
- Postfixadmin autoresponder configuration - Postfixadmin compatible vacation configuration
- Vacation Plugin - Vacation / Autoreply plugin with FTP, SSHFTP,Setuid backends with .forward and SQL-support. Allows per host config.
- Sieve Vacation Plugin - A vacation plugin that uses sieve filter. The interface is simple yet powerful. Sieve scripts can be copied locally or uploaded using SSH, to be used with sieve_after and sieve_before dovecot mechanisms.
- VeximAccountAdmin - Covers the non-admin part of Vexim (password, spam/virus, forward, autoresponder, header blocks)
- Vacation - Vacation plugin with custom storage backends (SQL, LDAP, custom driver).
- Special Folders - Define new special folders and change its folder, name and icon. Let users override some or all this fields.
- Roles and Permissions - Adds the ability to easily give different permissions to users by creating a roles table and assigning users to it. This and other plugins may use its public function to register permissions and admin them with this plugin.
- Forgot Password - Sends a link to the user's alternative email, than he can generate a new password. After login, if the user does not have an alternative email, it shows a warning.
- Qmailadmin - Adds settings tabs allowing the user to change their password or vacation message using a qmailadmin backend.
- Forward - Set forward addresses in Postfix Admin database.
- Aliases - Set alias addresses in Postfix Admin database.
- Purge - Purge old messages from Trash and Junk folders (integration with Postfix Admin database).
- Clevercube Autoresponder Manager - This plug-in provides a framework for an autoresponder managing feature (example included).
- Roundcube client-side filters plugin - Roundcube plugin to create client-side e-mail filtering.
- AmaCube Amavis Settings - Let users control their own Amavis Settings and allows to review, delete or release quarantined E-Mails.
- hMailServer from RoundCube - Allow to set vacation configuration of hMailServer from RoundCube.
- Spam Vpopmaild - Let's you adjust the spam preferences via vpopmaild.
- Select for sync - Select addressbook(s) to synchronize using sync•gw
- Roundube iJab Integration - This plugin helps in integration of iJab (web based XMPP messaging client) with Roundcube. Configuration of iJab with some xmpp server (such as ejabberd) is beyond the scope of this plugin. You can see the references section if you want some useful links in configuring iJab.
- Jappix4Roundcube - This plug-in provides a Mini jappix integration (web based XMPP messaging client). Can work with classic gmail/gtalk account, jabber.org, jappix.com account,....
Roundcube Planner - Planner is a task-management plugin for Roundcube.(development suspended, see Tasklist below)
- Kolab Groupware - Plugins for use with Kolab Groupware.
- Calendar - Calendar plugin with SQL and Kolab drivers.
- Tasklist - Task management application with SQL and Kolab drivers.
Owncloud - Integration with OwnCloud.
- Pop3Fetcher - Adds capability to download emails from POP3 accounts.
- Getmail - Adds a user frontend and a cronjob to configure and run Getmail to fetch emails from POP3/IMAP accounts.
- AgenDAV - Integrates AgenDAV into RoundCube. AgenDAV is a calendar which supports CalDAV.
- elFinder plugin - Integrates elFinder File Manager into RoundCube. (Save/load attachments from server filesystem from an online file browser).
- RC_Monitor - RC_Monitor uses Roundcube Core to accomplish monitoring of communication from php application with dependencies.
- MyRoundcube Project - Calendar, Sticky Notes and about 40 more popular plugins (commercial).
- Clevercube - Various plug-ins for the Roundcube webmail.