- Apache or Lighttpd Webserver
- .htaccess support allowing overrides for DirectoryIndex if using Apache
- PHP Version 4.3.1 or Greater (with module for MCrypt functions)
- PCRE (Perl compatible Regular Expression) installed with PHP
- php.ini options:
- error_reporting E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE (or lower)
- file_uploads on (for attachment upload features)
- MySQL or PostgreSQL database engine or the SQLite Extension for PHP
- OpenSSL and Socket modules for PHP required for spell checking also needed for SMTP with SSL.
- Additionally, the CURL module for PHP is required for spell checking with TinyMCE (HTML WYSIWYG Editor).
- A database with permission to create tables
- An IMAP server which supports IMAP 4 rev 1
- An SMTP server or PHP configured for mail delivery
- Accept cookies
- Support for XMLHttpRequest
Download in other formats: