Broken header layout
|Reported by:||r00fless||Owned by:|
When I upgraded to the 0.8.3 version, I've noticed that message text overlaps with "messageheader" div, and it has unscrollable scrollbar (see the screenshot 1). By doing some research, I've discovered that it happens when the total number of messages is long (see mine full box of 19673 messages), and the longer the number the long the scrollbar gets.
If I make a filter to get 2-digit number of messages, there is no such problem (see screenshot 2). The problem shows itself when the total message number is 3-digit or longer.
I am making screenshots of clear text messages to make sure that no internal message formatting gets involved.
This problem still persists in 0.8.4