Contact photo resizing doesn't work
|Reported by:||niorg||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by alec)
When uploading contact photos in the address book this results in the following message in the developer console:
[16:56:38.929] POST http://webmail.domain.com/?_task=addressbook&_framed=1&_id=&_uploadid=1327420598896&_action=upload-photo [HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error 2751ms]
Roundcube keeps displaying 'loading..' until the request eventually times out. No error message can be found in the roundcube logs or in the apache logfiles.
Only clue is an empty file in the roundcube temp directory:
-rw------- 1 webmail webmail 0 Jan 24 16:56 rcmImgConvertwXPEtF
- uploading images smaller than 160 pixels works fine.
- paths to convert and identify binaries are correct.
- Imagemagick is properly installed and works when tested with a simple script.
Change History (9)
comment:7 Changed 14 months ago by alec
- Component changed from Addressbook to PHP backend
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 Changed 13 months ago by qustodium
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 0.7.1 to svn-trunk