Password Plugin - more password strength checking options
|Reported by:||fraggy||Owned by:|
we are using the password plugin to change passwords in LDAP.
It would be nice, if there are options to be more strict when choosing a new password.
- Password Minimum Length: 8 chars (password_minimum_length allready implemented)
- Contain characters from 3 of the following 4 categories: English uppercase characters (A through Z), English lowercase characters (a through z), Base 10 digits (0 through 9), Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
nice to have:
- min. 2 different chars between old and new password (pam_cracklib Option difok=2)
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 17 months ago by alec
- Summary changed from Password Plugin - more 'require' options to Password Plugin - more password strength checking options