Changing to another folder while an action is in progress results in incorrect display of items in folder
|Reported by:||ross||Owned by:|
This has been present for a long time. Basically the folder list displays a mixture of two folders if a change folder request is processed while another request is in progress.
Procedure to reproduce:
- Start an action in a folder (let's call it folder A), for example deleting or moving a message.
- While the action is in progress (ie the display says "moving messages...") change to a different folder (we'll call that folder B)
- Note that when the folder loads it will be a mixture of messages from folder A and folder B (often the first items will be from folder A and the rest of the folder from folder B)
- the folder I just asked to be changed to is displayed (preferable) , or
- the request to change folder is ignored and I'm left where I was before I asked to change folders (better than the current behaviour)
Once the corrupted display occurs this can be corrected by changing to another folder and back again. This subsequent load displays fine. But this corrupted folder view is very confusing, happens to me regularly, and has done for as long as I can remember using RoundCube for (many, many versions ago).