Position to page 1 when clicked on inbox folder and user is on another page
|Reported by:||neubauer||Owned by:|
|Severity:||minor||Keywords:||message list display next page|
If you want to read older messages, you switch one/more page/s forward. When you click on the inbox after that to get your newest mail the client remains in the selected page. I think the click on the Inbox link (or any other folder) should always position to the first page of emails.
interims Solution: To avoid this behaviour you need to switch the mailbox folder and then back to the requested one.
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by neubauer
- Keywords message next page added; folder removed
- Priority changed from 3 to 5
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by neubauer
- Milestone changed from 0.5.1 to 0.6-beta
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Summary changed from Positioning to page 1 when clicked on inbox folder to Position to page 1 when clicked on inbox folder and user is on another page