Add part MIME ID to message_part_* hooks
|Reported by:||brandond||Owned by:|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||message_part_before plugin api|
It would be useful if the MIME ID of the message part was passed in to the message_part_before and message_part_after hooks.
This would allow plugins to do things like examine the message structure, parse previously unsupported multipart/alternative subparts, and later replace part text with the output of that parsing.
Change History (5)
Changed 2 years ago by brandond
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by brandond
- Component changed from Addressbook to Plugin API
- Keywords message_part_before plugin api added
- Milestone changed from later to 0.5.1
- Priority changed from 5 to 4
- Type changed from Bugs to Feature Requests