"Could not move the message" displayed when a message is successfully moved or deleted in threaded view
|Reported by:||michaelm||Owned by:|
- View the inbox in threaded view.
- Click on any message (within a thread, root message or standalone message).
- Click the delete button above the list or drag the message into another mailbox.
- Read a message by double clicking it.
- Click the delete icon or move the message to another mailbox.
- Message successfully moved to that folder.
- No error message should be displayed.
- Message successfully moved to that folder (as expected).
- Error message "Could not move the message" displayed.
- In the alternative repro the user is actually left viewing the message they deleted/moved, though when returning to the list it is gone.
Change History (20)
comment:15 Changed 3 years ago by alec
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.