Column Ordering Reset, Read/Unread Flag position
|Reported by:||noc4||Owned by:|
Since 0.4-beta the Read/Unread? flag is always displayed to left of the subject line and not placed with the other flags.
$rcmail_config['list_cols'] = array('flag','attachment','from','subject','date','size');
the Read/Unread? flag appears next to the subject line.
Enabling or Disabling any columns in the mailbox view causes the column order to be reset and
to be ignored.
Change History (8)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 2 Changed 3 years ago by alec
- Milestone changed from later to 0.4-stable
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Changed 3 years ago by noc4
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 3 years ago by noc4
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 3 years ago by alec
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reopened to closed