include_path needed to be manually changed
|Reported by:||cviebrock||Owned by:|
I recently upgraded my SVN install (now rev. 3593).
I was getting weird errors when trying to log in, and hangs when using the installer and testing the connections to the mail server.
I finally realized that MDB2 was being loaded from my PEAR directory, instead of the one included with RC. I noticed that this wasn't a good thing, as mentioned in /program/include/iniset.php ... although the code there is designed to look in the PEAR directory first (if defined in php.ini).
The attached fix (just commenting out some lines and uncommenting others) changed it.