valid e-mailadres when saving in new_user_dialog or under settings
|Reported by:||almar||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by alec)
I've noticed that you can save almost any e-mailadres in roundcube. You've implemented a check_dns function to verify e-mailadresses, but this is an issue when users are using an e-mailadres that ends up with localhost.
In my opinion it would be wise to use something like
to validate the e-mailadres used in the profile, or when saving with new_user_dialog in order to prevent spam or RFC violations.
Change History (4)
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by almar
- Type changed from Bugs to Feature Requests
- Version changed from 0.3.1 to 0.4-stable
comment:3 Changed 6 weeks ago by alec
- Component changed from Core functionality to Plugins
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from later to 1.0-beta
- Version changed from 0.4-stable to git-master