Problems with sort by date
|Reported by:||fendres||Owned by:|
today I accidentally moved three messages to my spam folder. When I opened the spam folder to move the messages to the trash folder I did not see them, even though they should have been there. Clicking on the date column to sort did not help.
Maybe the sorting algorithm was confused by the many messages with wrong dates ranging from 1901 (which are shown on top, probably due to overflow) to 2036. When using search the messages show up.
See the attached screenshots.
Squirrelmail sorts correctly. Moving the messages to inbox and back to spam yields the same behaviour again.
P.S: Thanks for the magnificent Webmailer!