IMAP Inbox corrupted - Can't delete or move messages
|Reported by:||tmix||Owned by:|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||IMAP Inbox delete move|
I have been using RoundCube for some time and really enjoyed it. Alas, for the second time my IMAP inbox got "corrupted" (something that never happened with different email clients, and something my Service Provider has never heard before either), so I strongly suspect RoundCube to be the culprit (I have not used any other mail-clients for the last month).
The Symptoms are as follows:
- Delete message in IMAP inbox fails (for all messages in inbox) without error log or message
- Move message from IMAP inbox to different folder fails (for all messages in inbox) without error log or message
- Messages in inbox will be shown multiple times if logged in for some time (Behold, the return of the multiplying undeletable Zombie-Message)
- Overall every action in the IMAP inbox is rather slow (e.g. opening a mail)
- The rest seems to work fine, all other folders work as advertised.
Using a different client (Thunderbird, SquirrelMail?) does not solve the problem. Compacting the inbox does not solve the problem.
This problem is really annoying: moving all messages *again* to a new IMAP account (which takes ages), changing all email addresses *again*, reimporting all address books, email-addresses *again*...
I've attached the (anonymized) log file, yet when this problem occurred (06-May-2009 at around 2 o'clock) nothing was in the logs.
These are the version information which I scratched of some page, I hope them to be helpful.
# Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) DAV/2 PHP/5.2.0-8+etch11 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8
# MySQL client version: 5.0.32
If you need more info: please ask!