Visual feedback during message moving
|Reported by:||corradofiore||Owned by:|
|Severity:||minor||Keywords:||messages moving, feedback, user interaction|
When moving one or more messages, there is no visual feedback that the operation is being executed. Only at the end, the user can see the refresh of the messages list.
This is wrong from a user interaction perspective, also because moving a large batch of messages (think 100 or 200) can take several seconds, depending on the IMAP server performance. In such a situation, the user is left stuck without a clue about what's happening under the hood.
Therefore, I wish to propose that a grey rectangle is shown in the upper part, similar to the one that appears when checking for new messages.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by thomasb
- Milestone changed from 0.2-beta to later
- Priority changed from 7 to 5
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Summary changed from No visual feedback during message moving to Visual feedback during message moving
- Type changed from Bugs to Feature Requests