Multiple Skin Selector
|Reported by:||bpat1434||Owned by:|
This feature has been requested a lot in the forums. And with the ability for people to create their own skin, I think we should allow individual users the opportunity to choose which skin they'd like to use.
Attached to this ticket is my diff file from the latest trunk on 4/29/08 (rev 1343). Essentially it works like this:
- Admin defines the directory which holds all skins and a default skin to use with their site (defaults to "default")
- User is then allowed to go into preferences and select a specific skin to use
- Preference is saved in database and updated in $CONFIG array
- rcube_template checks to make sure a skin is set, otherwise uses "default_skin" from $CONFIG
A short and easy patch. This was tested and is working against the latest trunk (1343) with both the default and mvision themes.
Change History (5)
Changed 5 years ago by bpat1434
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by till
- Milestone changed from 0.1.2 to later
- Type changed from Feature Requests to Patches