Patch to improve unread rounter in title
|Reported by:||the_glu||Owned by:|
When we got a new mail, the title of the page change (the number of
new mails is showed). But if we click to set a message as read, or delete
the title counter is not updated.
- When a message is moved or deleted, the counter is updated [only for inbox)
- When a message is read/unread on the list, the counter is updated [only for inbox]
- If you access roundcube with an url like ?_task=mail&_mbox=INBOX, counter is updated (only for inbox)
- If you read a message and return to the list, the counter is updated
- We you read a message, the counter is updated too (counter is here when you read the message). I don't know if it's a good idea, but is hard to disable this (it's possible, but it's mean a lot
- If you navigate between folders and go to inbox, the counter is updated.
- When a new message is received, the title is updated, only for inbox ! (I think this feature for trash is not very useful ;) )
It's fix http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1484650 :)