Preferences being cached - patch provided
|Reported by:||stever-corp||Owned by:|
Directions to reproduce:
- Using the latest version of SVN, login to the website.
- Click Personal Settings.
- Check/Uncheck? Compose HTML messages, save changes.
- Compose new message and the settings are still the old state.
- Go back into preferences and the settings are in their original state.
- Logout and login again and compose new message and the changed setting is now in effect.
# svn info Path: . URL: https://svn.roundcube.net/trunk/roundcubemail Repository Root: https://svn.roundcube.net Repository UUID: 208e9e7b-5314-0410-a742-e7e81cd9613c Revision: 947 Node Kind: directory Schedule: normal Last Changed Author: tomekp Last Changed Rev: 947 Last Changed Date: 2007-12-31 01:31:35 -0500 (Mon, 31 Dec 2007) # svn status ? logs/console ? logs/errors ? logs/sendmail ? config/main.inc.php ? config/db.inc.php
Change History (3)
Changed 5 years ago by ysimard@…
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by seansan
- Milestone set to 0.1.1
- Summary changed from Preferences being cached. Need to logout to refresh preferences. to Preferences being cached - patch provided
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.