$rcmail_config['imap_root'] = ''; doesn't work correctly
|Reported by:||rogerpueyo||Owned by:|
I am using recently released rc1.
only list folders within this path
$rcmail_config [ ' imap_root ' ] = ' ' ;
Putting anything there (like 'mail') does not make RC to list only the contents of the "mail" folder, but shows the entire ~/ folder in Settings->Folders. What's more, putting anything instead of leaving it blank makes the list not to show the first letter (or some of the first letters) of files and folders listed there.
I also installed the nightly-svn build (18th March) and it doesn't give the same problem.
Change History (5)
comment:1 follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 6 years ago by jpingle
- Milestone changed from 0.1-rc1 to 0.1-rc2
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by thomasb
- Component changed from Interface to PHP backend
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by thomasb
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed