|Reported by:||JVolt||Owned by:||thomasb|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||attachments, problem, ascii|
When an e-mail is sent by Mozilla Thunderbird with attachment filenames within special characters (like çâãó), the roundcube just don't show it in show page, but say theres an attachment when seen in e-mails list.
I has tested too many ways and attachment's names, and i think has discovered whats wrong.
When sending e-mails from thunderbird with special characters, it convert the filename to ascii! (something like %44%25%35%22...)
Then the roundcube can't show!
But i'm not able to fix it. :(
Is there someone saying about same problem, but him didnt explain correctly (http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1483824) and the post got tagged as duplicated.
So is there any possibility to make the roundcube read ascii filenames?
I'm not 100% sure thats the real problem, or is the one problem about that, but i think its.
Thanks very much, i hope can help.
Change History (22)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by thomasb
- Milestone set to 0.1-rc2
- Version changed from 0.1-rc1 to 0.1-beta2
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by r@…
- Component changed from Client to PHP backend
- Type changed from Bugs to Patches
- Version changed from 0.1-beta2 to svn-trunk
comment:15 Changed 5 years ago by thomasb
- Owner changed from tomekp to thomasb
- Status changed from new to assigned
Changed 5 years ago by till
comment:19 Changed 5 years ago by till
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:20 Changed 5 years ago by thomasb
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened