Long subject lines are broken (and re-assembled wrongly)
|Reported by:||tor@…||Owned by:|
|Priority:||10 - Lowest||Milestone:||later|
|Severity:||trivial||Keywords:||subject line broken|
I have noticed this for a long time, but I have not started looking into this at all yet.
Long subject lines seems to be wrongly re-assembled. Spaces are either removed or added in wrong places (i.e. you get a space in the middle of a word).
I can't seem to find an example right now, but I will see if I dig up one, and update the ticket.
Best guess is somewhere around 30 characters where it breaks.
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by thomasb
- Component changed from Interface to User Interface
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 20 months ago by SinnerP
- Cc sinnerbofh@… added
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from svn-trunk to 0.6-RC