Extra Linefeeds in Message Body
|Reported by:||nobody||Owned by:||nobody|
Description (last modified by thomasb)
I was very glad to see that the post-v0.1-beta patches fixed the "extra
linefeeds in the headers" problem. However, the v0.1-beta seems to have
introduced a new problem with extra linefeeds in the message body.
I've seen some discussion of this in the dev mailing lists related to
receiving mail in Outlook 2003, but I'm seeing the same issue with GMail
(which isn't a big surprise since that's where I was experiencing the
header problems to).
If you're using PHP's mail(), in any message sent to GMail accounts, an
extra linefeed is inserted wherever the sender has put a hard return.
Change History (7)
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by thomasb
- Component changed from Client to PHP backend
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 0.1-beta2 to 0.1rc1
- Owner changed from roundcube to nobody
- Severity changed from critical to minor
- Status changed from assigned to new