Addressbook - General LDAP Support - patch
|Reported by:||jjongsma||Owned by:||nobody|
It would be wonderfully useful for large environments if RoundCube could support the following: 1) Authentication via LDAP 2) Retrieve user's designated IMAP server address from the directory and connect to it 3) Use directory as global address book 4) Read / write user's personal address book in LDAP 5) Change user's LDAP password 3 & 4 probably require the ability to create multiple address books for an account.
Change History (14)
comment:8 Changed 7 years ago by thomasb
- Keywords ldap added
- Milestone 0.1-beta2 deleted
- Owner changed from roundcube to nobody
- Severity changed from critical to normal
- Status changed from assigned to new
Changed 5 years ago by Bonno
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by seansan
- Milestone set to 0.2-beta
- Summary changed from General LDAP Support to Addressbook - General LDAP Support - patch
- Type changed from Feature Requests to Patches
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.